Recipe: Pasta with Mushrooms and Broccolini
Written by Simone Austin | DietitianApril 28th, 2020
- 500g spaghetti
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, cut into thirds, including stalks
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 button mushrooms
- 4 anchovies, chopped coarsely
- Cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, salted lightly, until tender. Add the broccolini in for last 2 minutes. Drain.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to fry pan, add in garlic, mushrooms and anchovies. Cook, stirring, until fragrant. Return pasta and broccolini to pan. Stir to combine.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.