Pack A Punch Of Protein With Our Delicious Bars
Try our delicious protein bars. They’re easy to make and convenient to carry around, for whenever you need a little protein hit.
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
- 1/4 cup seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup whey vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup natural Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup nut or seed butter, unsweetened
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dried sultanas
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- Preheat oven to 180°. Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Spread thinly quinoa, nuts, seeds and coconut on baking tray and bake until toasted, about 6–8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a large bowl and let cool.
- Combine quinoa mixture and remaining ingredients, and stir until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in the prepared tin and bake for 14 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into bars.