Swisse Wellness Perks Program Terms & Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions, “we” “us”, “our” and “Swisse” refers to Swisse Wellness Pty Ltd. By accepting your membership to the Swisse Wellness Perks (Program), you agree to:
a. these terms and conditions;
b. Swisse’s website terms and conditions (available at https://swisse.com.au/terms-and-conditions); and
c. any variation to (a) and (b).
2. To be eligible for the Program, you must:
a. be an individual invited by Swisse or one of its related entities in Australia; or
b. be a corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities invited by Swisse or one of its related entities in Australia; and
c. be 18 years of age or older;
d. complete the registration process by following the link emailed to you and providing your information; and
e. be approved by Swisse.
3. Your membership to the Program is valid for use at the Swisse online store for as long as you are eligible for the Program.
4. Membership and benefits are for individual use only to authorised members. Products are not permitted to be resold.
5. Members of the Program are entitled to the following benefits:
a. Up to 50% off the recommended retail price of selected Swisse products sold through the Program website (available at Swisse.com.au); and
b. From time to time, up to 70% off the recommended retail price of selected Swisse products sold through the Program website (available at Swisse.com.au);
c. Free shipping on orders on swisse.com.au over $49 within Australia
6. Swisse member benefits and discounts:
a. may be subject to additional terms and conditions stipulated on the Program website in relation to a specific product/s;
b. may not be redeemed in conjunction with other offers, unless stated otherwise; and
c. are not available when purchasing Swisse products instore from a third party or on a third party’s website.
7. Swisse may:
a. amend the Swisse benefits and discounts available;
b. place restrictions or limits on the benefits and discounts, including but not limited to the number of products purchased by a member per transaction; or
c. amend these terms and conditions, from time to time.
Swisse shall use all reasonable efforts to communicate any restrictions, limits or changes on the Program website.
8. Swisse reserves the right to terminate the Program or your membership at any time without prior notice. Swisse shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by members resulting from any termination of or changes to the Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
9. We will communicate with you by email to send you reminders concerning your membership. It is your responsibility to provide Swisse with your correct personal details, including any changes to them. Swisse accepts no responsibility for a member not receiving any Swisse communications if incorrect details are provided, or Swisse is not notified of any change. Swisse accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence arising from circumstances outside of Swisse’s control.
11. If you agree when registering, Swisse will send you marketing material concerning special offers, product information and other information relating Swisse. You can opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.