Swisse Ultiboost Joint Repair supports joint mobility, reduces cartilage damage and relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Reduces cartilage damage
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee
- Assists connective tissue formation
- Supports joint mobility
Directions + Warnings
Two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Contains crustacean products.
- Contains sulphates.
- The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 233 mg of sodium.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25 °C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours. Contains crustacea & sulfites
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Glucosamine sulfate (from glucosamine sulfate-sodium chloride complex 942.92 mg) 750 mg
- Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 400 mg
- Manganese (from manganese sulfate monohydrate) 700 micrograms