Swisse Ultiboost Co-Enzyme Q10 supports heart health and is a rich source of antioxidants. As well as supporting cardiovascular health, it assists with energy production and healthy aging.
- Supports heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system
- Provides antioxidant support and helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Co-enzyme Q10 is present in most cells of the body and supports energy production
- There may be an increased need for supplemental co-enzyme Q10 in the elderly due to levels decreasing with age
Directions + Warnings
One capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
Each tablet contains:
- Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone 150 mg)