Pro Strength Vitamin C + D Complex
Swisse Nutra+ Pro Strength Vitamin C + D Complex supports immune system health and relieves symptoms of the common cold. This high potency formula can be purchased after consultation with a pharmacist or health care practitioner.
How to purchase: Nutra+ products are not available to purchase via our online store as they need to be supplied after a consultation with a health care practitioner or pharmacist. You can, however, purchase Nutra+ products at your local Terry White Chemmart, selected independent pharmacies and health care clinics. Nutra+ is available for wholesale by health care practitioners through Oborne Health Supplies, Vital.ly and all other major health care wholesalers.
120g Oral Powder
- Supports immune system health and function
- Reduces the severity and duration of common cold symptoms
- Gentle on the stomach
Directions + Warnings
Mix one level scoop (5 g) with 250 mL of water or juice. Consume once daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Once dissolved, consume immediately. Some settling of the powder may occur after mixing.
- For adult use only.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- For long term use, speak to your health professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Powder may settle prior to opening.
Contains sulfites. No added lactose, yeast, egg, artificial colours or flavour.
Each dosage (5 g) contains:
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 1000 IU) 25 µg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (equiv. ascorbic acid [vitamin C] 1.5 g) 1.82 g
- Sodium ascorbate (equiv. ascorbic acid [vitamin C] 500 mg) 565.50 mg
- Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 2 g
- Zinc (from zinc citrate dihydrate) 40 mg