Help keep colds and flu at bay with Swisse Nutra+ Astra Build. This high potency formula supports immune system health and function, and relieves fatigue. It contains astragalus, which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support immune system health and strengthen the lungs, and immune-boosting vitamin D3. It’s also enriched with rhodiola, which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve tiredness and fatigue.
How to purchase: Nutra+ products are not available to purchase via our online store as they need to be supplied after a consultation with a health care practitioner or pharmacist. You can, however, purchase Nutra+ products at your local Terry White Chemmart, selected independent pharmacies and health care clinics. Nutra+ is available for wholesale by health care practitioners through Oborne Health Supplies, Vital.ly and all other major health care wholesalers.
- Supports immune system health and function
- Relieves tiredness and fatigue
- Strengthens the lungs
- Helps the body adapt to stress
Directions + Warnings
One tablet 2 times a day, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians. Contains sulfites.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin D3 500 IU (Colecalciferol 12.50 µg)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus extract 375 mg) equiv. dry root 7.50 g
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea extract 72 mg) equiv. dry root (std. to contain rosavin 2.16 mg; salidroside 720 µg) 720 mg (min.)