Swisse Kids Eye Health supports your child's healthy vision and eye development. It also maintains eye health and helps filter blue light. Available in a convenient, chewable capsule that's 99.7% sugar free with no fishy taste.
30 Chewable Capsules
- Helps maintain healthy vision and eye health
- Supports eye development
- Helps filter blue light
- Delicious, chewable capsule that’s 99.7% sugar free with no fishy taste
Directions + Warnings
2–8 years: One capsule daily. Pierce and squeeze into water, juice or cereal.
9–12 years: One capsule daily. Chew the entire capsule or alternatively, pierce and squeeze into water, juice or cereal.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not swallow whole.
- Contains fish, phenylalanine, soya beans, sucralose & sulfites.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Allergen InformationNo added lactose, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours. Contains fish, phenylalanine, soya beans, sucralose & sulfites.
Each chewable capsule contains:
- Lutein 7 mg
- Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides – FISH (containing: eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA] 33 mg, docosahexaenoic acid [DHA] 165 mg) 330 mg
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus extract 12.50 mg) equiv. fresh fruit 1 g (min.) standardised to contain anthocyanosides [of Vaccinium myrtillus] 4.50 mg) 1 g (min.)
- Betacarotene 1 mg