Multivitamin Complex Powder
- Vitamin C supports skin elasticity, firmness and regeneration.
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), biotin, iodine, iron and vitamin C support energy production and vitality.
- Biotin supports hair growth, and silicon supports healthy skin, hair and nail thickness.
- Retinol (vitamin A) and zinc support skin health and structure.
- Nicotinamide and iron help relieve tiredness and fatigue, while vitamin C helps support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Turmeric is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve abdominal bloating and digestive discomfort.
- Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt to stress.
Directions + Warnings
Using the enclosed scoop, mix one level scoop (5 g) with 200 mL of water. Take once daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Once dissolved, consume immediately. Some settling of the powder may occur after mixing.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 mcg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- The recommended duration of use for this medicine must be limited to 3 months.
- Adults only.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Contains fish, phenylalanine, sugars and sulfites. No added artificial sweeteners. Gluten free.
- Vitamin A (retinol acetate) 225 μg/RE
- Nicotinamide 50 mg
- Biotin 2.5 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 25 μg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 15 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 275 μg
- Iron (from iron phosphate) 5 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 20 μg
- Silicon (from silicon dioxide) 40 mg
- Zinc (from zinc gluconate) 15 mg
- Marine Hydrolysed Collagen 1 g
- Sodium Hyaluronate 50 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract 60 mg) equiv. dry root 3 g
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa extract 75 mg) equiv. dry rhizome 1.5 g
Note: μg = micrograms.