Antibiotic Support Probiotic
Swisse Ultibiotic Antibiotic Support Probiotic helps to reduce diarrhoea, maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use, and support gastrointestinal system health. This fridge-free probiotic is scientifically formulated with Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) (5 billion CFU per capsule).
30 Hard Capsules
- Maintains good intestinal flora.
- Helps to reduce diarrhoea and maintain friendly gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Supports gastrointestinal system health.
Directions + Warnings
One capsule 2 times a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if inner foil liner is missing or broken.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Allergen InformationNo added lactose, gluten, egg, soy, or artificial flavours. Gluten free.
IngredientsEach hard capsule contains:Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii), 5 Billion CFU