Teenage Women's Multivitamin
Swisse Ultivite Teenage Women's Multivitamin is a comprehensive multivitamin for teenage girls, which helps fill nutritional gaps and assists general health and wellbeing.
- Specifically tailored to support the general health and wellbeing of teenage girls.
- Helps fill nutritional gaps when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supports a healthy stress response and maintains energy production.
- Supports immune system health.
Directions + Warnings
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use.
- Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
No added gluten, lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours Contains soya beans, sulfites & phenylalanine
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Biotin 20 μg
- Choline Bitartrate 120 mg
- Folic Acid 400 μg
- Nicotinamide 14 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 900 μg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 900 μg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 3.66 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 7.98 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1.8 μg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 5 μg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 8 mg
- Vitamin K (Phytomenadione) 45 μg
- Calcium (from calcium orotate) 7.07 mg
- Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 21 μg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 1.1 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 μg
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 5 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate dihydrate) 5.25 mg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 2.5 mg
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide) 45 μg
- Silica (as colloidal anhydrous silica) 100 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 11 mg
- Betacarotene 2 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract 100 mg
- Inositol 35 mg
- Lutein 1.13 mg
Extracts equivalent to dry:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract 1 mg) equiv. dry root 100 mg
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus extract 500 μg) equiv. dry fruit 50 mg
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon extract 5 mg) equiv. dry fruit 500 mg
- Lemon Oil 2 mg
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra extract 500 μg) equiv. dry rhizome 50 mg
- Olive Leaf (Olea europaea extract 500 μg) equiv. dry leaf 50 mg
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata extract 500 μg) equiv. dry flower 50mg
Standardised extracts equivalent to dry:
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba extract 3 mg) equiv. dry leaf (standardised to contain ginkgolides and bilobalide 180 μg and ginkgo flavonglycosides 720 μg) 150 mg (min.)
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum extract 8.57 mg) equiv. dry fruit (standardised to contain flavanolignans calculated as silybin 6.86 mg) 600 mg (min.)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri extract 5 mg) equiv. dry herb [standardised to contain bacosides calculated as bacoside A (of Bacopa monnieri) 2.5 mg] 200 mg (min.)