Swisse Ultinatal Breastfeeding Support is a premium quality formula specifically tailored to help provide nutritional support for mother & baby during the breastfeeding cycle. Formulated with fenugreek, used in traditional Western herbal medicine as a galactogogue to help increase the production of breast milk, B group vitamins relieve tiredness and fatigue and provide nutritional support to help prevent dietary deficiency during breastfeeding.
- Formulated with fenugreek, used in traditional Western herbal medicine as a galactogouge to help increase the production of breastmilk.
- B group vitamins including activated B12 (as mecobalamin) help support healthy energy levels and contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Curcumin is one of the active components found in the turmeric root and has antioxidant properties, which help protect cells against free radical damage.
Directions + Warnings
Three tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6].
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, or if symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare practitioner.
This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum extract 200 mg) equiv. dry seed 2 g
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 5 micrograms
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine hydrochloride) 5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 5 mg
- Nicotinamide 6 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg