Swisse Ultiboost Zinc+ is engineered to support immune system health, skin health and reproductive health. Zinc is one of the most abundant trace minerals in the body, it plays a key role in the maintenance of a healthy immune system, supports skin health, minor wound healing and can also help maintain reproductive system health and healthy testosterone levels in the body. Zinc assists in the maintenance of taste and smell sensation and helps support the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. This premium quality formula also includes vitamins A and B6 plus magnesium, delivering a comprehensive daily supplement. Take one Swisse Ultiboost Zinc+ tablet daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Supports the maintenance and functioning of a healthy immune system
- Maintains healthy skin and helps with minor wound healing
- Supports both male and female reproductive health
- Assists in the maintenance of taste and smell sensations, and helps support the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
Directions + Warnings
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6]
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 μg/RE for women and 900 μg/RE for men.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contains phenylalanine, soya beans & sulfites. No added artificial colours or flavours.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 25 mg
- Vitamin A (retinol acetate) 375 micrograms/RE
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 30 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium phosphate pentahydrate) 35 mg
- Manganese (from manganese sulfate monohydrate) 2 mg