Give bones and teeth some TLC with Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D. This premium quality formula maintains healthy bones and teeth, immune system health and function, and supports the absorption of dietary calcium. Humans produce vitamin D when the body is exposed to sunlight, however, inadequate sun exposure can mean that many people’s vitamin D levels are low, and they would benefit from an alternative source. This daily supplement is formulated with 25 micrograms of naturally derived vitamin D3, which is retained in the bloodstream more effectively when compared to vitamin D2 (a synthetic form), and so provides a convenient way of maintaining healthy vitamin D levels.
- Maintains strong bones and healthy teeth
- Supports bone mineralisation, density, and integrity
- Helps dietary calcium absorption
- Supports muscle health and function
- Maintains immune system health and function
Directions + Warnings
One capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains soya beans and sulfites.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours. Contains soya beans and sulfites.
Each soft capsule contains:
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 25 micrograms