Vitamin C + Zinc Powder Orange
Elevate your immune health and fight off common cold symptoms with the dynamic duo of Vitamin C and Zinc in Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Vitamin C + Zinc Powder. This premium quality formula is scientifically backed, combining 1,000 mg of Vitamin C and Zinc to enhance immune system function and provide relief from the severity and duration of common cold symptoms. Our formula is also mindful of your taste buds, sweetened with naturally derived monk fruit and stevia, it provides a delicious orange flavour. Easy to incorporate into your daily routine, simply mix 0.5 level metric teaspoon (2.5 g) with 200 mL of water and consume immediately after a meal. Our immune system is our body’s shield, and maintaining its strength is crucial. Vitamin C plays a vital role in supporting immune system health, helping to protect cells from free radical damage while Zinc, an essential trace mineral, is a key player in the creation of DNA, supporting healthy cell growth and boosting immune cell communication. Together, they create a powerhouse of immune support, ensuring your body is well-equipped to fend off common colds and maintain overall wellbeing.
150g Oral Powder
- Supports immune system health and function
- Helps relieve symptoms of the common cold
- Provides antioxidant support
- Delicious powder format provides a great alternative for people who struggle with tablets and capsules
Directions + Warnings
Mix 0.5 level metric teaspoon (2.5 g) with 250 mL of water. Consume once daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Once dissolved, consume immediately. Some settling of the powder may occur after mixing.
- For adult use only. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Powder may settle prior to opening. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Allergen InformationContains soya beans and sulfites. No added lactose, gluten, yeast, artificial colours or flavours.
Each dosage (2.5g) contains:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 386 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 318 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from sodium ascorbate) 296 mg
- Total vitamin C 1 g
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 5 mg