Vitamin C + Manuka Honey
Your sweet shield against colds, Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin C + Manuka Honey chewable tablets help reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms. Scoring bonus points for flavour, this daily immune supplement delivery a natural honey and lemon taste. Manuka honey is rich in phenolic acids, which are antioxidant compounds. The honey is named after the Manuka tree, which is native to New Zealand and some parts of Australia, and whose abundant white and pink flowers are pollination stations for bees. Honey has long been used in common cold treatments, we’ve added it to this premium quality formula along with the backing of powerhouse antioxidant Vitamin C which helps reduce free radical damage to body cells and can reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms. Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal.
120 Chewable Tablets
- Helps reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms, which can include sore throat, blocked or runny nose, dry cough, and mucous congestion
- Supports healthy immune function
- Good source of antioxidants, which help reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Natural honey and lemon flavoured chewable tablet provides a great alternative to traditional tablets and capsules
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Assists connective tissue production
Directions + Warnings
Teenage Dosage (13 - 17 years):
Chew two tablets daily.
Chew two tablets daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not swallow whole.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains honey.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains gluten, sucralose & sulfites.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, yeast, egg, soy, artificial colours or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians. Contains gluten, honey, sucralose & sulfites.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Manuka honey (Honey) 100 mg
- Acerola (Malpighia glabra extract 20 mg) equiv. fresh fruit 250 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 135 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from sodium ascorbate) 165 mg
TOTAL VITAMIN C 500 mg