Swisse Ultiboost Mood is a premium quality formula to support healthy mood balance and stress response in the body, whilst helping to relieve nervous tension and calm the mind.
- Mood Balance: Formulated with St. John's Wort, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help support a healthy mood balance and emotional wellbeing.
- Nervous Tension: St. John's Wort is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve nervous tension and restlessness.
- Calmative: St. John's Wort is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a calmative to relax the nervous system, which helps soothe nerves and calm the mind.
- Support During Stress: Vitamin B6 supports nervous system function and a healthy stress response in the body.
Directions + Warnings
Two tablets daily during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6].
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- St. John's wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor. Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contains phenylalanine. No added artificial flavours.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Folic acid 250 micrograms
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20.57 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 25 micrograms
- Phenylalanine 50 mg
- Tyrosine 150 mg
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba extract 5 mg) equiv. dry leaf 225 mg (min.) (standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 1.2 mg, ginkgolides and bilobalide 300 micrograms)
- Magnolia vine (Schisandra chinensis extract 37.5 mg) equiv. dry fruit 150 mg
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus extract 10 mg) equiv. dry root 130 mg (min.) (standardised to contain syringaresinol diglucosides of Eleutherococcus senticosus) 80 micrograms
- St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum extract 375 mg) equiv. dry herb top flowering 1.88 g (min.) (standardised to contain hypericin 1.24 mg)