Swisse Ultiboost Menopause Balance helps relieve the symptoms associated with menopause, including night sweats, hot flushes, irritability, and sleeplessness. It also contains calcium to support the body's increased calcium needs and help prevent osteoporosis.
- Helps relieve hot flushes and night sweats associated with menopause
- Alleviates irritability associated with menopause
- Helps relieve sleeplessness and supports healthy sleep
- Supports the strength and health of bones and teeth
- Enriched with calcium to help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate
Directions + Warnings
Two tablets daily, with the evening meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Allergen InformationNo added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians. Contains phenylalanine, soya beans, sugars and sulfites.
Each tablet contains:
- Soy bean (Glycine max extract 86.25 mg) equiv. dry seed [standardised to contain isoflavones calc daidzin/ein, genistin/ein, glycitin/ein (Glycine max) 34.5 mg] 13.8 g (min.)
- Garden sage (Salvia officinalis extract 236.36 mg) equiv. dry leaf 1.3 g
- Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa extract 4 mg) equiv. dry root and rhizome 20 mg
- Calcium (from calcium citrate) 162.5 mg
- Vitamin D (colecalciferol) 12.5 mcg