Memory + Focus
Swisse Ultiboost Memory + Focus supports focus, clarity, concentration and brain health. It also maintains energy levels and supports a health stress response.
- Supports a healthy stress response and promotes the body's adaptation to stress
- Supports brain and cognitive function, and helps maintain memory and mental recall
- Supports mental function, concentration, and focus
- Assists with energy production to support physical and mental endurance, stamina, and vitality, and helps decrease mental fatigue and relieves tiredness
Directions + Warnings
One tablet twice daily. Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Teenage Dosage (Mental Function, Energy Production, Support During Stress):
One tablet daily. Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Allergen InformationNo added gluten, lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 35 mg
- Nicotinamide 20 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 70 mg) 64.13 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride 25 mg) 20.56 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 25 micrograms
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri extract 93.33 mg) equiv. dry herb (standardised to contain bacosides calculated as bacoside A 46.7 mg) 3.73 g (min.)
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba extract 60 mg) equiv. dry leaf (standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.4 mg, ginkgolides & bilobalide 3.6 mg) 3 g (min.)