Swisse Ultiboost Mega B+ is formulated with B group vitamins to support a busy and active lifestyle. It supports energy production, relieves tiredness and supports a healthy stress response in the body,
- Supports energy production
- Relieves tiredness and fatigue
- Supports a healthy stress response in the body
- Maintains nervous system health
- Supports healthy cognitive function
Directions + Warnings
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6].
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contains soya beans and sulfites. No added artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine nitrate) 121.6 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20 mg
- Nicotinamide 200 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 137.4 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride ) 41.1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 60 micrograms
- Folic acid 400 micrograms
- Biotin 40 micrograms
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) 10.28 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate) 119.8 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 82.6 mg
- Calcium (from calcium hydrogen phosphate) 60 mg
- Magnesium (from heavy magnesium oxide) 30 mg
- Potassium (from dibasic potassium phosphate ) 27 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 5.5 mg
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis extract 62.5 mg) equiv. dry leaf 500 mg