Lung Health Support
Swisse Ultiboost Lung Health Support is a harmonious blend of East and West, tradition and science. This premium quality formula contains zinc, selenium and vitamins C and E as well as herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine to tonify lungs and help relieve coughs. Speaking of, we’d like you to meet astragalus and reishi mushroom. Picked from nature, these ingredients might not be household names, but that's not to say they shouldn’t be. Astragalus is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support lung tonification, while reishi mushroom is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to dissolve phlegm. Take three tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal.
- Formulated with astragalus, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to nourish the lungs
- Contains reishi mushroom, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to dissolve phlegm and help relieve coughs
- Also contains thyme, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to clear excess mucus
- Supports a healthy immune system, thanks to the inclusion of zinc, selenium, and vitamin C
- Formulated with zinc, selenium and vitamins C and E, which are antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage to body cells
Directions + Warnings
Three tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- When taken in excess of 3000 mcg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg/RE for women and 900 mcg/RE for men.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Talk to a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner/health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For adult use only.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Allergen InformationNo added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours. Contains soya bean. Contains galactose, soya beans and sulfites
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A (retinol palmitate) 35 mcg RE
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 8 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate) 1.7mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 12 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc gluconate) 1.20 mg
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus extract 300 mg) equiv. dry root 3 g
- Mullein (Verbascum Thapsus extract 166.67 mg) equiv. dry leaf 666.68 mg
- Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum extract 50 mg) equiv. dry fruiting body 1 g
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris extract 83.25 mg) equiv. dry leaf 333 mg