Joint Pain Relief
Swisse Ultiboost Joint Pain Relief provides relief from symptoms of mild osteoarthritis of the knee, such as pain, swelling, and inflammation, and supports joint health and mobility. It helps maintain cartilage in joints and is a rich source of antioxidants.
- Helps reduce joint pain, swelling, and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee
- Formulated with glucosamine, which occurs naturally in the body and plays a key role in the formation of cartilage - the connective tissue that cushions joints and helps maintain cartilage health
- Helps maintain elasticity and strength of cartilage in joints, and support joint mobility and flexibility
- Rich source of antioxidants, which helps reduce free radical damage to the body
Directions + Warnings
One tablet, three times daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Derived from seafood.
- The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 161.25 mg of sodium.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25 °C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
Each tablet contains:
- Glucosamine sulfate 500 mg (from glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 628.61 mg)
- MSM (as dimethyl sulfone) 500 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) standardised extract equiv. dry rhizome 500 mg (equiv. curcuminoids 16.25 mg)