Fortify your immune defences with our Swisse Ultiboost Immune Action, a heavy weight supplement to support with general immune system health and when you need to defend against common cold symptoms or mild tonsilitis. A comprehensive formula with an ingredient list that includes Andrographis, echinacea, zinc and Sambucus, Swisse Ultiboost Immune Action is on side to bolster your immune system when you need it most and maintain your immune system health when you think you don't. It’s a good idea to see immune system health as an ongoing process, and not just confined to those moments when you start to feel the first sniffle coming on. Look at it as a two-way partnership: you take care of your immune system all year round, and your immune system will take care of you when it detects potential invaders. In times of need, take two tablets daily for common cold symptoms, mild tonsilitis, sinusitis and upper respiratory tract infections. For general immune support, take one tablet daily.
- Helps reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms, which can include sore throat, blocked or runny nose, dry cough, and mucous congestion
- Maintains immune system health to fight illness
- Helps relieve symptoms of mild tonsillitis and sinusitis
- Reduces the severity of mild upper respiratory tract infections
Directions + Warnings
Common Cold Symptom Relief: 2 tablets daily.
Immune Support: 1 tablet daily.
Mild Tonsillitis, Sinusitis & Upper Respiratory Tract Infections: 2 tablets daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- For adult use only.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance including loss of taste.
- If you develop any adverse symptoms, stop use and seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Allergen InformationContains gluten, soya beans, sulfites and phenylalanine. No added lactose, egg or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata extract 150 mg) equiv. dry herb top [standardised to contain andrographolide (of Andrographis paniculata) 49.50 mg] 2.25 g (min.)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea extract 277.78 mg) equiv. dry herb 1 g
- Sambucus (Sambucus nigra extract 25 mg) equiv. dry flower 100 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 1.75 mg