High Strength Magnesium Powder Berry
Support muscle function and relaxation with a high strength dose of magnesium. Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Magnesium Powder is a premium quality formula that contains two forms of magnesium to support muscle health and help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. It also supports nervous system health, relieves tiredness, and supports energy production. This convenient powder, which comes in a delicious natural berry flavour, is easily absorbed and provides an option for individuals with an active lifestyle who want an alternative format to tablets and capsules.
180g Oral Powder
- Formulated with a bioavailable form of magnesium (citrate), which is easily absorbed when compared to magnesium oxide
- Supports healthy muscle function and helps relieve muscle cramps and mild spasms when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate
- Helps support energy production, and relieves tiredness and fatigue
- Enriched with calcium to assist bone development and support bone health
Directions + Warnings
Using the enclosed scoop, dissolve one level scoop (7.5 g) with 200 mL of water or juice. Take once daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Once dissolved, consume immediately. Some settling of the powder may occur after mixing.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Contains soybeans and sulfites.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Allergen InformationNo added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Contains soybeans and sulfites.
Each scoop (7.5 g) contains:
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate nonahydrate) 220 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium glycinate dihydrate) 80 mg
- Total magnesium 300 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 100 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 3.5 mg
- Calcium (from calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate) 238.50 mg
- Calcium (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 11.40 mg
- Total calcium 250 mg