High Strength Curcumin
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Curcumin provides anti-inflammatory support to help maintain healthy joint function and joint mobility. This high strength, one-a-day formula contains 1,200 mg of curcuminoids and also helps reduce mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Supports healthy joint function.
- Helps maintain joint mobility and flexibility.
- Reduces joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Formulated with 1,200 mg of curcuminoids.
- High strength, one-a-day formula.
Directions + Warnings
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or soy. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa extract 1.263 g) equiv. dry rhizome 29.05 g (min) (standardised to contain curcuminoids 1.2 g)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrim extract 185 micrograms) equiv. dry fruit. 10 mg