Swisse Ultiboost Glucosamine Sulfate supports joint health, mobility, flexibility, and relieves mild joint stiffness. It supports joint cartilage health and relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine is one of the building blocks of cartilage and helps to maintain joint cartilage health
- Helps relieve mild joint pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis of the knee
- Supports joint health, mobility, and flexibility by relieving mild joint stiffness
- Also supports joint cartilage health
- Clinical trials have demonstrate positive results for the symptomatic relief of mild osteoarthritis with glucosamine sulfate 1,2
1. Reginster, et al. Long-term effects of glucosamine sulfate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomised, placebo-controlled clinical trial. 2001
2. Pavelko, et al. Glucosamine Sulfate ue and Delay of Progression of Knee Osteoarthritis. Arch Intero Med. 2002
Directions + Warnings
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Derived from seafood.
- The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 152 mg of sodium.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place.
No added gluten, lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours. Contains crustacea & sulfites.
Each tablet contains:
- Glucosamine sulfate (from glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride) 1.5 g