Fast Acting Vitamin D3
 Australian Bureau of Statistics (2013, December 11). Vitamin D. ABS. https://www.abs.gov.au/articles/vitamin-d.
- 3x more powerful than standard vitamin D.*
- Increases vitamin D levels faster to help prevent deficiency.
- Maintains healthy bones and teeth.
- Maintains immune system health and function.
- Helps support muscle health and function.
- Helps maintain vitamin D levels in the body when sun exposure is inadequate.
*Contains calcifediol, which is 3x more powerful and with daily supplementation is faster at increasing vitamin D levels in the body than standard vitamin D, colecalciferol.
Directions + Warnings
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Calcifediol may have similar effects to vitamin D. Consult your health care professional before taking it in combination with other medicines.
- This medicine should not be taken in combination with supplements containing Vitamin D without medical advice.
- Use in children under 9 years is not recommended.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Regular checks of your vitamin D levels are recommended with your health care practitioner. Once levels are back to where they need to be, try Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D 1000iu for daily supplementation to maintain levels.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added artificial colours or flavours.
IngredientsEach uncoated tablet contains:
- Calcifediol monohydrate 10 micrograms