Daily Immune Support
We often think of our immune system only when it's stepping in to manage the unwelcome visit of a common cold. The truth is, you can take immune support daily to help maintain a healthy immune system year-round, not just when you need to play defence. So, what can you take for daily immune support? Our Swisse Ultiboost Daily Immune Support is a premium quality formula, which is why we haven’t done much to change it over the years. A staple in our Immune range (note the yellow lid), our Swisse Ulitboost Daily Immune Support tablets are made with Zinc and Vitamin C, two hardworking ingredients that support healthy immune system function, while Vitamin C helps reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms. For general immune support, take one tablet daily, for common cold symptoms, take two tablets daily.
- Supports all-year-round immune system health
- Helps relieve symptoms of the common cold
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
Directions + Warnings
General Immune Support: One tablet daily.
Common Cold Symptoms: Two tablets daily.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take during or immediately after a main meal.
- For adult use only.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contains sulfites. No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy, artificial flavours or colours.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea extract 55.56 mg) equiv. dry leaf (standardised to contain oleuropein 11.1 mg) 250 mg (min.)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 500 mg
- Zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 25 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate dihydrate) 18.75 mg
- Copper (from cupric sulfate pentahydrate) 1 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20 mg