Calcium + Vitamin D
Support healthy teeth and bones with Swisse Ultiboost Calcium + Vitamin D. When taken together, calcium and vitamin D help maintain strong teeth and support bone density, and calcium may help prevent osteoporosis, if dietary intake is inadequate. Vitamin D helps the absorption of dietary calcium, and this premium quality formula contains vitamin D3, which is retained in the bloodstream more effectively when compared to vitamin D2.
- Maintains healthy, strong bones and teeth
- Supports bone density and integrity
- Provides a source of calcium which may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate
- Formulated with a naturally derived vitamin D3 to help the absorption of dietary calcium
Directions + Warnings
Two to three tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains sulfites.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 30°C, in a cool dry place.
No added lactose, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours. Contains sulfites.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Calcium (from calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 333.33 mg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 8.33 micrograms