Swisse Ultiboost Ashwagandha Calm+ is formulated with ashwagandha, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt to stress, and passionflower, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relax the nervous system and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety. This premium quality supplement also contains magnesium to maintain nervous system health, and reishi mushroom, which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help relieve fatigue.
- Maintains nervous system health
- Helps relieve fatigue
- Supports the body’s stress response
Directions + Warnings
Two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, gluten, egg, soy, artificial colours or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegans.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 52.5 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract 30 mg) equiv. dry root 1.5 g (min.) [standardised to contain withanolides of withania somnifera 1.5 mg]
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata extract 60 mg) equiv. dry herb 3g
- Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum extract 50 mg) equiv. dry fruiting body 1g