Retinol 0.1% Clear Skin P.M. Balance Serum
Reveal a renewed and balanced complexion with Swisse Retinol 0.1% Clear Skin P.M. Balance Serum. Designed to be used as part of your evening beauty routine, it improves skin texture, tone, and the appearance of fine lines, while keeping breakouts under control. This lightweight, fast-absorbing serum contains pure and encapsulated retinol, combined with niacinamide, zinc sulfate, and hyaluronic acid. Continued use reveals a renewed and balanced complexion. Co-developed with a dermatologist and suitable for all skin types, including acne prone.
- Niacinamide 4% improves skin texture, tone, and helps keep acne under control.
- Retinol 0.1% reduces the look of pigmentation and fine lines.
- Hyaluronic acid 0.5% delivers intense skin hydration.
Directions + Warnings
For optimal results, apply a small amount (1 pump) to the skin at night after cleansing. Limit initial use to 2–3 times a week and gradually increase frequency as tolerated. For night-time use only.
- For external use only.
- Patch test before use. In the event of an adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult your medical practitioner.
- This product is formulated with vitamin A, which can increase the skin’s sensitivity to UV rays. Protect skin daily with sunscreen rated SPF30 or higher while using this product.
Store below 28°C.
Petrolatum-free, paraben-free. Suitavke for all skin types, including acne prone. Not tested on animals.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- 1,3-Butylene Glycol
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium
- Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract
- Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate
- Zinc Sulfate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Polysorbate 20
- Disodium Edetate
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Inulin Lauryl Carbamate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Benzoic Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sucrose Laurate
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole