Swisse Kids K2 Calcium+ helps support healthy, strong bones and teeth in children. This delicious, chewable tablet contains calcium citrate to assist healthy bone development and support teeth health, vitamin D3 to support calcium absorption, and vitamin K2 to activate osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the bone. It also contains zinc to support general healthy growth and development.
- Calcium citrate assists with healthy bone growth, and maintains strong bones and teeth health. It’s also better absorbed when compared to calcium carbonate.
- Vitamin D3 assists with calcium absorption, and supports bone and immune system health.
- Vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to bone.
- Zinc helps maintain healthy growth and development.
- Available in a delicious, chewable tablet in a natural tropical fruit flavour that’s 99.7% sugar free.
Directions + Warnings
Child Dosage:2-8 years: Chew two tablets daily.9-12 years: Chew four tablets daily.Or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not swallow whole.Warnings :
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- May constitute a choking hazard, use under adult supervision only.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contains gluten & sulfites. No added artificial colours or flavours.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 3.75 micrograms
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone 7) 11.25 micrograms
- Calcium (from calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 100 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 2.5 mg