Multivitamin Beauty Complex
- Vitamin C supports skin elasticity, firmness and regeneration.
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), biotin, iodine, iron and vitamin C support energy production and vitality.
- Biotin supports hair growth, and silica supports healthy skin, hair and nail thickness.
- Retinol (vitamin A) and zinc support skin health and structure.
- Nicotinamide (B3) and iron help relieve tiredness and fatigue, and help maintain vitality.
- Turmeric is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve abdominal bloating and digestive discomfort.
- Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt to stress.
Directions + Warnings
Two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- The recommended duration of use for this medicine must be limited to 3 months.
- Adults only.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Contains fish, phenylalanine, soya beans & sulfites. No added artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- Vitamin A (retinol acetate) 112.50 μg/RE
- Nicotinamide 25 mg
- Biotin 1250 μg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 12.50 μg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 9.26 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 137.50 μg
- Iron (from iron amino acid chelate) 2.50 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 10 μg
- Silicon (from colloidal anhydrous silica) 20 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.50 mg
- Marine Hydrolysed Collagen 500 mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate 25 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract 75 mg) equiv. dry root 1.5 g
- Turmeric (curcuma longa extract 37.50 mg) equiv. dry rhizome 843.75 mg
Note: μg = micrograms.