Hair Nutrition For Women
Swisse Beauty Hair Nutrition for Women is a premium quality beauty supplement that supports hair health growth and strength.
- Supports healthy hair growth
- Assists hair strength
- Supports the formation of connective tissue, which forms the building blocks of hair
- Maintains healthy and lush hair
Directions + Warnings
Two capsules daily, during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg/RE for women and 900 mcg/RE for men.
- When taken in excess of 3000 mcg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Allergen InformationNo added lactose, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) extract equiv. dry fruit 100 mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) standardised extract equiv. dry seed (equiv. procyanidins 80 mg) 12 g
- Vitamin A (as retinol acetate 112.50 mcg/RE) 375 IU
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 10.92 mg) 10 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1.2 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 6.30 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 7.39 mg) 8.94 IU
- Copper (from copper gluconate 1.52 mg) 212.50 mcg
- Biotin 1.30 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide 65.45 mcg) 50 mcg
- Iron (from iron amino acid chelate 22.5 mg) 2.25 mg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate 13 mg) 1.3 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine 68.31 mcg) 27.50 mcg
- Silicon (from colloidal anhydrous silica 107.07 mg) 50 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate 37.50 mg) 7.5 mg