Hair Nutrition For Men
Swisse Ultiboost Hair Nutrition for Men supports healthy male hair growth, and maintains scalp and hair follicle health.
- Supports male hair growth
- Maintains healthy hair follicles and scalp health
- Assists with connective tissue formation around hair follicles, providing important physical support
- Supports healthy testosterone levels and its by-product dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which influence hair growth
Directions + Warnings
Two capsules daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Allergen InformationNo added lactose, gluten, yeast or egg. Contains soya beans, sulfites & phenylalanine.
Each soft capsule contains:
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens extract 20 mg) equiv. dry fruit (standardised to contain fatty acids 9 mg) 200 mg (min.)
- Vitamin A (retinol acetate) 112.50 micrograms/RE
- Biotin 1.30 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 6.25 mg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 12.5 micrograms
- Nicotinamide 8 mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 212.50 micrograms
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 149 micrograms
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 700 micrograms
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 27.50 micrograms
- Silica (colloidal anhydrous silica) 26.77 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg
- Soya oil 50 mg
- Sunflower oil 50 mg