Swisse Beauty Acne Support is a new, innovative oral supplement containing silymarin which helps relieve the symptoms of acne and helps reduce inflammation. This premium quality formula also contains vitamin C and zinc to support healthy skin and wound healing, as well as vitamin E to provide antioxidant properties.
60 Film Coated Tablets
- Helps target and relieve symptoms of acne.
- Helps relieve inflammation.
- Supports skin repair and wound healing.
- Provides additonal acne support from within.
Directions + Warnings
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contains soya beans and sulfites. No added yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum extract 518.50 mg) equiv. dry fruit (standardised to contain silymarin 210 mg) 3.11 g (min.)
- Nicotinamide 50 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 24.69 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 75 micrograms
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)15 mg
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis extract 50 mg) equiv. dry leaf (standardised to contain caffeine 0.50 mg) 1.5 g (min.)