Membership Terms & Conditions
- By accepting your membership to the Swisse Wellness Pty Ltd (Swisse) Membership Program, you agree to:
a) these terms and conditions;
b) Swisse’s website terms and conditions (available at https://swisse.com/en-au/terms-and-conditions); and
c) any variation to a) and b).
- Your membership is valid for use at the Swisse online store for a period of twelve months from the date you sign up online.
- To be eligible for Swisse member benefits and rewards, you must identify yourself as a Swisse member by signing into your account online before purchase.
- Membership and benefits of are for the individual member only. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate in the Swisse program.
- Swisse members are entitled to the following benefits:
a) 20% off the recommended retail price on all Swisse products sold on Swisse’s website (www.swisse.com.au); and
b) special offers promoted from time to time (which may apply instead of the above Swisse member discounts, unless otherwise stated).
- Swisse member benefits may be redeemed in conjunction with other offers, unless stated otherwise.
- Swisse member discounts and benefits are not available when purchasing Swisse products instore from a third party or on a third party’s website; or
- Swisse may amend the Swisse benefits and discounts available or these terms and conditions from time to time. Swisse shall use all reasonable efforts to communicate any changes on the Swisse website.
- Swisse reserves the right to terminate the Swisse Membership Program or your membership at any time without prior notice. Swisse shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by members resulting from any termination of or changes to the Swisse Membership Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- We will communicate with you by email to send you reminders concerning your membership. It is your responsibility to provide Swisse with your correct personal details, including any changes to them. Swisse accepts no responsibility for a member not receiving any Swisse communications if incorrect details are provided, or Swisse is not notified of any change. Swisse accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence arising from circumstances outside of Swisse’s control.
- If you agree when registering, Swisse will send you marketing material concerning special offers, product information and other information relating Swisse. You can opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.