Swisse Skincare Consumer Promotion
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The Promoter is Swisse Wellness Pty Ltd (ABN 62 004 926 005) of 111 Cambridge Street, Collingwood VIC 3066 Australia (Promoter).
The Promotion will commence at 00:01 AEST on 14.10.2021 and conclude at 23:59 AEST on 27.10.2021 (Promotion Period).
- Who can enter
Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or older, excluding:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize);
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry;
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) of these Terms and Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
Entrants under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian’s permission before providing personal information.
Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter,
- tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way;
- engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion; or
- who does not properly comply with the entry process; or
- engages in any unlawful or improper conduct during the fulfilment of the Prize,
will be ineligible to win.
- How to enter
To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- purchase any Swisse skincare product(s) (Eligible Product) from a Chemist Warehouse store or Chemist Warehouse website (Qualifying Purchase) and collect their purchase receipt;
- visit https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/competitions/swisseskin (Online Entry Site); and
- fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form on the Online Entry Site (Online Entry Form), including:
- all details required on the Online Entry Form, including but not limited to their first name, last name, date of birth, phone number, home and email address;
- the receipt number corresponding to their Qualifying Purchase; and
- indicating their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry,
Each Qualifying Purchase entitles an Eligible Entrant to one entry into the Promotion. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion multiple times, provided they have made multiple Qualifying Purchases and each Online Entry form includes a unique receipt number.
Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds to each entry they submit in the Promotion.
If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
- appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry; and
- their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
The prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit their right to a Prize and no substitute will be offered.
- Prize information and draw
A random electronic prize draw will be conducted by the Promoter’s agent, Immediate Pty Ltd, at 191 Ferrars Street, Southbank VIC 3006 (Draw Location) from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period at 11am AEST on 03.11.2021 (Prize Draw).
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or entries or ineligible entrant or entrants are drawn, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
The first 20 Eligible Entrants with a valid Eligible Entry drawn in the Prize Draw will each win a Nimble Activewear digital voucher valued at AUD$500, redeemable online at https://nimbleactivewear.com/ and valid for 3 years from the date of issue (including GST) (Prize).
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
The draw result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Notification of winner
The Prize winner will be:
- notified by phone and email within 48 hours of the Prize Draw; and
- advertised on swisse.com.au/cwhskincarecomp from [04.11.2021.
- Unclaimed prize draw
If the Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they cannot be contacted and their Prize is not claimed by 11am AEST on 27.11.2021 a replacement winner will be chosen from the reserve entries. If there are no available reserve entries, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 11am AEST on that date at the Draw Location by the Promoter’s agent from all remaining entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the relevant state and/or territory gaming departments (Re-Draw).
Prizes will be delivered to Prize winners via email within 30 days of the Prize Draw and must be used within 3 years of the date of issue. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email information.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any element of the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize and independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanisms will be available, or the Promoter will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion (including Chemist Warehouse and Immediate Pty Ltd); and
- the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012), as well as any other applicable laws.
The Promoter collects, uses, discloses and stores the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, without which the Promoter couldn’t conduct the Promotion. To assist in conducting the Promotion, the Promoter may disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers, affiliates (including Chemist Warehouse and Nimble Activewear) and, as required, Australian regulatory authorities.
By entering this Promotion, all entrants consent to the personal information submitted with their entries being (i) entered into the databases of the Promoter, Chemist Warehouse and Nimble Activewear, and (ii) used by the Promoter, Chemist Warehouse and Nimble Activewear for future promotional and marketing purposes.
Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry/entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
As a condition of entry, all entrants agree to be bound by Terms and Conditions of Entry and by the decisions of the Promoter, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this promotion and, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, select a winner from among all Eligible Entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Authorised under Permit Numbers – ACT TP 21/01148, SA T21/1041.