Healthy Hummus Dip With Simone Austin
A healthy snack to get you through that afternoon slump!
Looking for a 3pm pick me up for you or the kids? Swisse Accredited Practising Dietitian Simone Austin, takes us through an easy and healthy hummus dip recipe!
What you'll need:
- 1 400g can of Chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 clove of Garlic, chopped
- Squeeze of Lemon
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1/4 cup of Water, you can add this in slowly to achieve your desired consistency
- Pinch of Salt
You can serve your hummus with crunchy vegetables like carrots, cucumbers, and capsicum, the list is endless so have some fun with what's in season and experiment!