Relieve common cold symptoms with Swisse Nutra+ Andro Max. This high potency supplement is scientifically formulated with andrographis, white willow and quercetin. Andrographis helps to relieve symptoms of common colds, sinusitis, and mild tonsillitis, while white willow is used in traditional Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
How to purchase: Nutra+ products are not available to purchase via our online store as they need to be supplied after a consultation with a health care practitioner or pharmacist. You can, however, purchase Nutra+ products at your local Terry White Chemmart, selected independent pharmacies and health care clinics. Nutra+ is available for wholesale by health care practitioners through Oborne Health Supplies, Vital.ly and all other major health care wholesalers.
- Alleviates symptoms of the common cold, sinusitis, and mild tonsillitis
- Relieves mild fever
- Maintains immune system health
- Provides antioxidant support to reduce free radical damage to the body
Directions + Warnings
One tablet 3 times a day, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For long term use, speak to your healthcare professional.
- For adults only.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance including loss of taste. If you develop any adverse symptoms, stop use and seek medical advice.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy, artificial flavours or colours. Contains sulfites.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata extract 222.22 mg) equiv. dry herb top 3.33 g
- White Willow (Salix alba extract 160 mg) equiv, dry stem bark (std. to contain salicin 80 mg) 4.80 g
- Quercetin (from quercetin dihydrate 373.07 mg) 333.33 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg