Advanced Mag Day
Swisse Nutra+ Advanced Mag Day, combines two forms of magnesium, to support muscle health, and reduce muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate. This potent magnesium blend contains active B vitamins, B2 and B6, plus methyl B12 and folinic acid. It also combines vitamins B1, B3 and B5 to support energy production and nervous system health.
How to purchase: Nutra+ products are not available to purchase via our online store as they need to be supplied after a consultation with a health care practitioner or pharmacist. You can, however, purchase Nutra+ products at your local Terry White Chemmart, selected independent pharmacies and health care clinics. Nutra+ is available for wholesale by health care practitioners through Oborne Health Supplies, Vital.ly and all other major health care wholesalers.
180g Oral Powder
- Supports muscle health
- Relieves muscle cramps and mild spasms when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports energy production
Directions + Warnings
Mix one level scoop (6 g) with 250 mL of water or juice. Consume once daily during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6].
- For long term use, speak to your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Powder may settle prior to opening. Bottle sealed under cap. Do not use if inner foil liner is missing or broken.
Contains sulfites. No added artificial colours or flavours.
Each dosage (6 g) contains:
- Biotin 150 µg
- Calcium folinate 456.84 µg equiv. folinic acid 400 µg
- Calcium pantothenate 27.30 mg equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 25.02 mg
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 500 µg
- Nicotinamide 49.98 mg
- Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 31.38 mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 19.98 mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 27.36 mg equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)19.98 mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride 19.08 mg equiv. thiamine (Vitamin B1) 15 mg
- Magnesium citrate nonahydrate 981.3 mg equiv. magnesium 116.64 mg
- Magnesium glycinate dihydrate 2 g equiv. magnesium 233.34 mg
Total elemental magnesium 350 mg
Note: µg = micrograms