Men's Ultivite 65+ Multivitamin
Swisse Men's Ultivite 65+ Multivitamin is specifically tailored to support the nutritional needs and maintain general wellbeing of men aged 65 years and over.
- Specifically tailored to assist the wellbeing of men aged 65 years and over
- Helps fill nutritional gaps
- Supports healthy brain and immune function, bone health, heart health, and eyesight
- Assists with energy production and supports the body's natural response to stress
Directions + Warnings
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 μg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 μg/RE for women and 900 μg/RE for men.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [Contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 30°C in a cool dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Allergen InformationNo added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours. Contains soya beans, sulfites & phenylalanine.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A 2500 IU (retinyl acetate 750 mcg RE)
- Vitamin E 30.25 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 25 mg)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride 50 mg)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 50 mg)
- Nicotinamide 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid 100 mg from calcium pantothenate 109.15 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 41.1 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 200 mcg)
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU (cholecalciferol 25 mcg)
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Folic acid 500 mcg
- Vitamin K (phytomenadione 70 mcg)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid 165.3 mg from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
- Citrus bioflavanoids extract 20 mg
- Calcium 10.1 mg (calcium orotate 100 mg)
- Magnesium 7.5 mg (magnesium aspartate dihydrate 100 mg)
- Selenium 50 mcg (selenomethionine 124.2 mcg)
- Molybdenum 45 mcg (molybdenum trioxide 67.5 mcg)
- Chromium 50 mcg (chromium picolinate 402.3 mcg)
- Manganese 4 mg (manganese amino acid chelate 40 mg)
- Iron 5 mg (ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg)
- Copper 1.7 mg (copper gluconate 12.14 mg)
- Iodine 149.8 mcg (potassium iodide 196 mcg)
- Zinc 20 mg (zinc amino acid chelate 100 mg)
- Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone 3 mg)
- Spearmint oil 2 mg
- Lecithin powder soy phosphatidylserine enriched soy 10 mg (soy phosphatidylserine 2 mg)
- Lutein 1 mg
Extracts equivalent to dry:
- Muira puama (Dulacia Inopiflora) root 200 mg
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) herb 50 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf 50 mg
- Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) fruit 120 mg
Extracts equivalent to fresh:
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 1 g
Standardised extracts equivalent to dry:
- Mary's thistle (Silybum marianum) dry fruit 1.7 g (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as silybin 19.43 mg)
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) dry leaf 1 g (equiv. ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens extract 75mg) equiv.dry fruit 300mg