Swisse Body Activator™ contains active ingredients NR (Niagen®) a bioactive source of nicotinamide to assist energy production and vitality, and magnesium to support muscle and bone health. NR - a precursor of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) - is combined here with potent antioxidants in a unique Nutracell Formula™. This premium quality formula also contains turmeric, traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve mild joint inflammation and pain.
30 Hard Capsules
- Supports energy production and vitality.
- Supports muscle and bone health.
- Contains turmeric, traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve mild joint inflammation and pain.
Directions + Warnings
One capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Not to be taken by children under 12 years old.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Contains soya beans and sugars. No added titanium dioxide and talcum. No added artificial preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Each hard capsule contains:
- Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride (equiv. ribose 51.64 mg) 100 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 15 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide) 105 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 20 micrograms
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa extract 50 mg) equiv. dry rhizome 1 g (min)(standardised to contain curcuminoids 32.5 mg)
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum extract 0.2 mg) equiv. dry fruit 10 mg.