Win a BMC Bicycle
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Swisse Wellness Pty Ltd (ABN 62 004 926 005) of 111 Cambridge Street, Collingwood VIC 3066 (Promoter).
The Promotion will commence at 11:00am AEDT on 20 January and conclude at 12:00pm AEDT on 27 January 2020 (Promotion Period).
1. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph (b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
2. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter,
(a) tampers or interferes with the entry or selection mechanism in any way;
(b) engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion; or
(c) who does not properly comply with the entry process; or
(d) engages in any unlawful or improper conduct during the fulfilment of the Prize, will be ineligible to win.
To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) Complete and submit the online promotion entry form on www.swisse.com.au/win-a-bmc-bi... (Online Entry Form), including:
i. first name, email address, state and answer to the competition question (Question Answer); and by indicating their acceptance of the Conditions of Entry, (Eligible Entry).
1. Subject to the below, if requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry.
2. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
3. The prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit their right to a Prize and no substitute will be offered.
1. The competition will be judged at Swisse Wellness, 111 Cambridge Street, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia (Selection Location) from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period by a representative of the Promoter at 11am AEDT on 28 January 2020 (Prize Selection).
2. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries in the Prize Selection and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected, in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
3. The winning Eligible Entry will be the Question Answer that is judged to be the most creative, and the winning Eligible Entrant will win a BMC Road Machine 02 Three bicycle, valued at AUD$4,199.
4. The Prize, or components of the Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
5. The Prize is to be collected in person by the winner from their closest BMC bicycle dealer. If size choice is not available a bike of equal value will be provided.
6. The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If the Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
The Prize winner will be:
1. notified by email; and
2. advertised on Swisse.com.au from 29 January 2020.
If the Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their Prize or their Prize is returned to the Promoter by 12pm AEDT on 2 February 2020, a replacement winner will be chosen from the reserve entries.
1. The Promoter shall not be liable for any element of the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize and independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanisms will be available, or the Promoter will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
1. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012), as well as any other applicable laws.
3. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry/entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
4. The Prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning and fulfilment of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.