Swisse Beauty Gwinganna Consumer Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Swisse Wellness Pty Ltd (ABN 62 004 926 005) of 111 Cambridge Street, Collingwood, Vic 3066 Australia (Promoter).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 AEDT on 24/07/2020 and conclude at 23:59 AEDT on 20/08/2020 (Promotion Period).
3. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older, excluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize);
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry;
c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph (b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
4. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter,
a) tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way;
b) engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion;
c) who does not properly comply with the entry process; or
d) engages in any unlawful or improper conduct during the fulfilment of the Prize,
will be ineligible to win.
5. There will be a maximum of five (5) entries per Eligible Entrant per day and one (1) entry per purchase.
6. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a) purchase any Swisse Skincare product (Eligible Product) from any Chemist Warehouse store or online (Qualifying Purchase) and collect their purchase receipt;
b) visit www.swisse.com.au/gwinganna and follow the links to the Promotion entry page (Online Entry Site); and
c) fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form on the Online Entry Site (Online Entry Form), including:
i. all details required on the Online Entry Form, including but not limited to their first name, last name, residential address, contact phone number, email address and age;
ii. indicating which Eligible Product they purchased and the store where they made their Qualifying Purchase;
iii. the last three (3) digits of the receipt number corresponding to their Qualifying Purchase; and
iv. indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry, (Eligible Entry).
7. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds to each entry they submit in the Promotion.
8. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
9. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
10. The prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit their right to a Prize and no substitute will be offered.
11. A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at Immediate Pty Ltd, 191 Ferrars Street, Southbank 3006 from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period by a representative of the Promoter at 11am AEDT on 28/08/2020 (Prize Draw).
12. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
13. The first Eligible Entrant with a valid Eligible Entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win
a) Return economy airfares between the winner’s closest Australian capital city and the Gold Coast, Queensland for the winner and 1 guest which will also include private transfers from the winner’s home to and from the airport; and,
b) Gwinganna Detox Package for the winner and guest valued at AUD$8440, including:
- 7 nights in Deluxe Orchard Suite accommodation – twin or double share
- 2 classic massages, 1 balancing facial, $100 wellness therapy credit per person
- All organic meals, snacks and beverages
- 7 key wellness seminars
- 3 bonus specialty presentations
- Cooking demonstration
- Evening meditation sessions
- Access to all facilities and scheduled activities
- Bonus activities such as labyrinth walk
- Complimentary transfers from Gold Coast Airport at set times
c) All valued at up to AUD $10,000 (including GST) (Prize).
14. This prize is subject to availability. May not be combined with any other voucher or offer. Bookings should be made at least 45 days in advance. Valid for 6 months from date of prize draw (Expiry), some block out dates apply. Only available to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older.
a) The Prize, or components of the Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
b) The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If the Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
c) If the Prize is unable to be redeemed before the Expiry due to government restrictions, the validity of the Prize will be extended for a further 6 months from the Expiry.
15. Prize participants can choose the time in which they travel to Gwinganna based on the availability of flights and accommodation.
16. Both people travelling the Prize must be aged 18 years or older.
17. The Promoter will endeavour to fulfil the Prize as described, however, if the Prize or part of the Prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, then the Promoter will provide a substitute experience in its discretion.
18. Travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation provider.
19. All aspects of the Prize (including travel and accommodation) are for 2 people travelling together at all times.
20. The travel itinerary for the Prize is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and may be subject to change.
21. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Prize.
22. The Prize must be taken as stated. The Prize cannot be exchanged for other travel, flights or accommodation at other destinations. All components of the Prize must be taken together as a single trip to be booked by the Promoter. Once the Prize is booked, no changes can be made.
23. Prize participants must hold a valid credit card and present it on check in at the accommodation establishment, to cover any incidental hotel charges.
24. The Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include:
a) any overnight accommodation while travelling to the departure airport or destination;
b) any other travel or accommodation;
c) any incidental hotel charges (such as mini-bar charges, telephone calls, in house movies, food and beverages);
d) any insurance (such as travel or health cover), however the Promoter requires the Prize winner and their nominated travelling companion cover themselves with full travel insurance valid for travel to the Gold Coast.
e) any vaccinations or other medical or health related services; and
f) any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those travelling.
25. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the Prize winner and companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. Prize participants are responsible for making themselves familiar with, and following, the Australian Government's travel advisory and consular assistance advice available at www.smartraveller.gov.au
Notification of Winner:
27. The Prize winner will be:
a) notified by phone and email; and
b) advertised on www.swisse.com.au/gwinganna from 31/08/2020.
Unclaimed Prize Draw:
28. If the Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their Prize or their Prize is returned to the Promoter by 11am AEDT on 27/11/2020 a replacement winner will be chosen from the reserve entries. If there are no available reserve entries, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 3pm AEDT on that date at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the relevant state and/or territory gaming departments (Re-Draw).
29. The winner of the Re-Draw will be:
a) notified by phone and email; and
b) advertised on www.swisse.com.au/gwinganna from 11/12/2020.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for any element of the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize and independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanisms will be available, or the Promoter will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
35. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012), as well as any other applicable laws.
37. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry/entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
38. The Prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning and fulfilment of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
39. Authorised under Permit Numbers: SA T20/461, NSW LTPS/20/43329, ACT TP 20/00535.1